Wednesday 24 April 2013

Miscellaneous debris

I've been working on something that I can't really post here until it's done (if at all). To take a break from it I've been finishing off a few older pictures that I found going through some sketch books. They're a little random but here we go:



First up I figure this is some kind of Golf playing gangster type. I must have drawn this around my birthday judging by the remembrance day poppy for the head and the partially visible 11.11 tattoo on his arm. I quite like the design so maybe he'll make it into a comic one day.

Next, a family of weird bird creatures. I don't really have a lot to say about this other than that the one at the front is really cute.


Finally a picture of Lord Shark and The Fireclown (who I think I've posted pictures of before). I particularly like the zombie cookie and the unimpressed looking sun.

I found a few other bits and pieces that I'll probably finish up in the next few days too.



No comments:

Post a Comment