Tuesday 26 February 2013

Hello...

So...

Comics, eh..? They're pretty good, right? Maybe you want to read some or look at pictures of anthropomorphic space bunnies, baseball bat wielding mustelids and Jazz crows? Well then you're in luck...I suppose. If not...maybe you should try anyway?

My name is Jamie. I make comics. They're kind of strange. They often appear to have no discernible logic and in some cases actually don't. They usually involve weird talking animals and robots that I probably sketched randomly in the early hours of the morning because I have trouble drawing humans. I've been known to actually finish them every now and then. Perhaps you even own a copy of 'Justice Badger #1' in which a crime fighting badger and his sidekick Daisy the baseball bat go on a metaphysical adventure of life, death and hitting things or 'Imaginary Stories #1', the tale of a depressed, lightbulb headed robot and his cardboard psychiatrist on a dimension hopping quest for purpose (via jazz). You probably don't though...

The following comic, from which this 'blog' takes its name appeared as a back-up in the aforementioned 'Imaginary Stories #1'. I hope you enjoy it. There's more to come.





I'm uncomfortable with calling this a 'blog'...

No comments:

Post a Comment